More info about next year
Dear supporters of Let´s Dance Prague International Festival, dancers, event enthusiasts, it is with great regret that we are announcing that in this year the festival will not happen. However, we believe that 2022 will be full of everyday pleasures again. Therefore the original year 14 of the festival will take place on July 21–24, 2022.
We will be really grateful if you do not cancel your registrations for the next year (we prepared attractive bonuses for you - see Frequently asked questions about 2021) and support our efforts in this way. It is a chance for us to keep the festival in existence.
What does it specifically mean?
- All workshops (with foreign lecturers, local lecturers and winners of the competition are moved to next year. All registrations remain valid, so you are not going to lose your booked spots.
- Program of workshops (i.e. foreign and local guests) for the next year remains the same, only the workshop topic or choreography for the year 2022 will be different with local lecturers.
- Let's Dance Prague Oriental Competition is moved to the next year. All registrations remain valid, so you are not going to lose your booked spots.
- Ladies Show Dance Competition is moved to next year, registrations remain valid.
- Open Dance Stage is moved to next year, registrations remain valid.
- Let's Dance Show in the theatre is moved to next year, tickets remain valid.
- The originally planned year 14, which will take place on July 21–24, 2022, will be open in August, so you can send in your registrations for competition categories and workshops that still have open spots.
This period is full of changes and turbulences, that is why we work with information available today. We apologize in advance for any changes that still might happen. We are definitely not giving up, however, and are carrying on. Let´s Dance!